Covert Ops Certification
From Agony Unleashed
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known to the administrators.|
- Evaluator Fee: 15M ISK
- Agony Empire Fee: 5M ISK
- Free for AGONY Rank: Trial+
- Evaluator Required Certifications:
- Certification Evaluator
- Covert Ops
- Evaluator Rank Requirements:
- Evaluatee Required Certifications:
- Approximate testing time: 40m
- Explain how to fit up a CovOps frigate and if there are any special considerations for these ships
- Explain the conditions that must be met in order for a CovOps Cloak II to be successfully activated
- Explain the criteria for objects that cause your cloak to de-activate versus objects that prevent you from activating your cloak. Give some examples of both types of object.
- Navigation and Bookmarks
- Explain how the "Warp to", "Keep at" and "Orbit at" default ranges can be set to facilitate safe CovOps navigation.
- Explain what constitutes a pair of CovOps bookmarks, and why the distance of each is used.
- Demonstrate that you are able to create pairs of CovOps bookmarks by creating a pair on a gate in a given system.
- Demonstrate that you are able to jump into and escape from an Agony frigate gang supported by an interdictor camping a gate.
- Explain and demonstrate how to perform an insta-undock "Punt". Explain the special considerations for using a CovOps frigate vs another cloaking ship.
- Explain the key types of ship and pilot information you should be able to report and how can you get and keep this intel
- Demonstrate that you are able to call intel whilst cloaked on grid at a gate
- Demonstrate that you are able to act as CovOps scout for an Agony gang operating in 0.0
- Explain what is meant by "relevant intel" when providing scouting for a gang
- Explain what considerations have to be kept in mind for dropping a gang at extremely close range on a target battleship
- Scan Probes
- Explain how to use scan probes to find ships in space
- Explain how to use scan probes to get near a target close to a gate (on grid) and the pros and cons of scanning vs flying out to the target