From Agony Unleashed
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known to the administrators.|
- Evaluator Fee: 20M ISK
- Agony Empire Fee: 10M ISK
- Free for AGONY Rank: Lieutenant Commander
- Evaluator Required Certifications:
- Certification Evaluator
- EWAR Cert
- Evaluator Rank Requirements:
- Lieutenant Commander
- Evaluatee Required Certifications:
- Approximate testing time: 40m
- What does EWAR provide to a Fleet Commander?
- What is an EWAR pilots role in a fleet?
- What are common disadvantages to EWAR ships?
- Describe how Sensor boosters and Sensor Backups affect your EWAR capabilities?
- Describe an EWAR setup of a ship of your choice and explain why you chose those options. [This will help the evaluator understand your understanding of EWAR]
- Compare the basic EWAR modules. How effective are they, when are they effective in a fight? How is the effectiveness balanced between modules? This question will require the candidate to prepare and PM the certifier a table comparing the major EWAR modules. You will discuss it during the cert. It can be any style but should be structured as follows:
Specific EWAR Modules and Uses
- Do EWAR modules have a stacking penalty if so what is the penalty?
- Explain which race uses each sensor and what jammer is most effective against each?
- Is there a situation where you would want to put a jammer on a ship that does not receive a bonus to it
- Explain how Sensor Dampeners and scripts work and how to use them.
- Does optimal and falloff ranges affect the effectiveness of the Sensor Dampener
- What are advantages and disadvantages to using an ECM Burst?
- When is an inappropriate time to use an ECM Burst?
- Explain how a tracking disruptor affects tracking including scripts.
- Describe a situation where a tracking disruptor is ineffective against a target. (excluding engaging in a target fitted with missiles)
- Describe how target painters work.
- Explain how a target painter would work in a large Battleship fleet compared to a mixed fleet of frigates and cruisers. Would the Target painters stack and if so, how?
- Explain when you would use scripts. If you have two damps/tracks and want to have both kinds of effects, is it better to use 2 without scripts or one type of script in each?
- What is the difference between Nos and Neuts?
- How long can you drain a targets capacitor using Nos?
- What is a prevented measure used to counter Nos and Neuts?
- Which ships receive a bonus to Webbers, and what is that bonus?
- If a web is placed on a target does it instantly drop in speed? Does inertia play a factor in this?
- What is a common tactic with using dual webs?
- Which ships receive a bonus to warp scramblers and disruptors?
- What ship systems does a warp scramble affect? Will this module affect a MWD or AB?
- What types of EWAR Drones are available
- Describe each type of EWAR drone, discuss both strength and weaknesses.
- Describe cycle jamming. Are there other ways to employ multiple jammers against multiple targets?
- Would you use an EAF as a tackler, describe your reasons for your answer? What are the pros/cons?
- As an EWAR pilot when would you act independently, if ever, from the fleet. Give three examples.
- Explain what info if any would an EWAR pilot relay to the fleet or FC.
- What are priority targets for EWAR pilots in mixed fleets? Explain why you chose these targets as a higher priority over other ships. [The evaluator may describe a situation with multiple targets and allow you to pick the highest priority]