Fleet Logistic Ship Operations Certification
From Agony Unleashed
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known to the administrators.|
- Evaluator Required Certifications:
- Certification Evaluator
- Fleet Logistic Ship Operations
- Evaluatee Required Certifications:
- Approximate testing time: 40m
Ships and Skills
- Explain the difference between the four logistics cruisers and their roles/use in fleet combat. When would you use an Oneiros/Scimitar over Guardian/Basilisk and vice versa?
- Explain and justify the setup that you would use on a Guardian or Basilisk?
- Explain and justify the setup that you would use on a Scimitar or Oneiros?
- Explain the differences between shield and armor logistics.
- What factors should non-logistics ships flying in a logistics gang take into account when deciding on their fits?
- What do you feel are the most important skills a logistics pilot should train? Explain their significance.
Working With Multiple Logistics Ships
- Explain the principles behind fitting out a logistic ship for a dual logistic team.
- Explain the limitations of a dual logistic strategy and a few ways to defeat the tactic.
- Describe the process of "link-up" step by step. When you have more than two logistics ships, how can you ensure everyone knows who they should be linking up with?
- Explain which types of ships you should immediately target after the link-up.
- Explain which types of ships you should keep on your watch list and why.
- Explain which ship types you should usually never target and why.
- Assuming two logistic pilots, explain what each pilot should do if one of them gets jammed.
- Assuming three or more logistics pilots, explain what each pilot should do if one of them gets jammed.
- Describe what you should do if you're being primary'd and you can tell that your tank is breaking (i.e. the other logistic pilot(s) cannot rep the amount of dps you're taking).
- Is it suitable for a logistics pilot to also be the FC of the gang? Explain your answer.
- Describe the overview settings you would use as a logistic pilot.
- Discuss the role of the fleet broadcast window and any settings or techniques you would use to manage it.
- Discuss aggression mechanics and how they pertain to logistics ships. Why would you or would you not choose to utilize offensive modules or drones?
- Discuss the potential benefits and drawbacks of using projected ECCM instead of/in addition to standard ECCM.
- Are there any situations where you would hold back repairs? What are they and why?
- Provide 4 mini-AARs detailing fleets you have flown with in a remote repair primary role. These can be posted as a reply to a normal fleet AAR, posted on its own, provided in the scheduling thread or provided to your evaluator through forum mail.
- Remote repair concepts
- Remote repair time line and cycle management
- Remote repair fleets, ships and fittings
- Remote repair tips and techniques