Interdictors both light and heavy are very uniquie ships and offer many kinds of tactics and strategies for a Fleet Commander. Often times these ships are used to create traps or lock down ships from escaping. Heavy Interdictors are also capable of warp scrambling Super Capitals which are supposedly immune to all EWAR; another advantage to interdictors.This seminar is designed to teach the student the ins and outs of both Heavy Interdictors as well as regular Interdictors. Though both are very similar each play very different roles in fleets and implement often times different strategies.
The instructor will assume that you have studied the articles relevant to the class prior to attending class. You can find those relevant articles listed below in the index for your convenience. Remember that in PvP University classes, it is your responsibility to do the learning. We can only provide the information, you have to decide to learn it. The well prepared student has read all of the articles at least once, and preferably more times, and has set aside the time to attend the class from other obligations. Furthermore, the eager to learn student will turn off the TV and other distractions and devote their attention to the class.
More to Follow
It will be assumed by the instructor that all of the following preparation has been done prior to the start of the course. The instructor will assume you have read all articles and wont rehash them completely. Furthermore, the instructor will not make the entire class wait if you are not present or don't have your headset working.
- Study the Agony Empire Rules of Engagement
- Read all articles indexed below.
- Buy and fit at least 2 ships and move them to the course location.
- Download the Eve Fitting Tool (EFT) and install the tool. Import your character's skills and input the setup of your ships.
- Come on Ventrilo before the course to verify that your microphone and headset are working.
- Arrive BEFORE the class and set your clone location and make sure your clone is up to date.
This category currently contains no pages or media.