AGONY Structure and Organization Certification
From Agony Unleashed
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known to the administrators.|
- Available only to AGONY Empire Pilots
- Required AGONY Rank: Trial +
- Evaluator Required Certifications:
- AGONY Structure and Organization
- Evaluator Rank Requirements:
- Approximate testing time: 50 minutes
- AGONY Ranks & Structure
- List the ranks of AGONY in order starting from the top rank. What is the first rank in AGONY where the member is no longer on probation?
- Who is responsible for managing and leading your squadron? Should you listen to them with the same seriousness as you would listen to an Agony director?
- How long after joining AGONY does a new member have to make Core?
- What are some things you should do to get promoted to Core?
- Which hanger(s) does a Trial, and which hangar(s) does a Core member have access to? Why do we impose such restrictions? What should Trial members do if they need equipment from a hangar and what should you do if you have access to the hangar?
- How would you handle the following issues:
- Your rank is not correct.
- You do not have hangar access.
- You have put a ship into shipping hangar for transportation but it was lost during a logistics op.
- You feel you're not getting the level of mentor-ship you'd like to have.
- You're having trouble figuring out your place in AGONY.
- AGONY Philosophy
- Having read About Agony Empire article, describe the idea of the kind of players we want. Describe a "proactive" member in your own words.
- What is the point of requiring certifications and having people create and improve certifications? If you notice something is missing from a certification in an area you know a lot about, what can you do? If, for example, you don't have the interceptor or covops certification, does that mean that you cannot fly a covops or interceptor for AGONY in a gang?
- If you are a knowledgeable and experienced player, how can you apply your skills/knowledge within Agony?
- Why is AGONY not a democracy? Does this mean that your input isn't valued?
- If a person is new to 0.0 and new to AGONY, what are your responsibilities as an AGONY member?
- Why do we stock corporate hangar on frigates, modules, and ammo?
- General Rules
- What is AGONY's policy on smacktalk whether in-game, on the forums, or elsewhere? Given the policy on smacktalk, why do the senior leadership members post things in Eve Online forums or in local chat that sometimes appear to be smack?
- What is the difference between smacktalk and Psy-ops talk?
- What is AGONY's policy about using Teamspeak?
- What PVP-U classes are TRIALS and AGONY required to take?
- If you need to go AFG for a period of time, what should you do? What is corp policy on inactives?
- What is the policy on arranged or agreed upon 1v1 fights? What if the opponent of arranged 1v1 breaks it and brings in friends? What if another Agony member has arranged a 1v1 and then asks you for help?
- What is the policy about giving someone your word in general?
- What is guideline #12 and how does that affect you?
- AGONY ROE
- Who may we shoot in 0.0?
- Who may we shoot in low sec?
- Who may we shoot in high sec?
- PVP University
- If you wish to get involved with PVP University, how can you do this?
- When replying to a question that a prospective PVPU student has asked on forums or in PVPU chat channel, how should you reply and what things should you consider?
- Agony Logistics
- You have just purchased battleship, some drones, ammo, and modules for it. Describe how you would set it up for transport to Agony's current 0.0 base of operation. Mention how you can create plastic wrap packages.
- Who can you ask to retrieve packages and ships from the Shipping hangar? Which forum should you post requests for transport if you have been waiting for your items over a week?
- List the key differences between using carriers, Rorquals, and jump freighters for transport of ships and items.
- AGONY Structure and Organization Evaluator Helper (Available to Agony members only)