Agony Empire Corporate Structure
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known on the discussion page|
Note: This article is outdated. Please refer to Agony 0.0 Ranks & Roles Instead.
All members are required to read, study this article. The primary reason is so that everyone in the corp knows what they should be doing at their rank and what is needed to be promoted to a higher rank. If an exception needs to be made to anything, the member should make a post in the corporate forum and the article can be appropriately amended to account for other circumstances. We aren't inflexible dictators here and will be very reasonable with requests.
- 1 Corporation Structure
- 2 Corporate Government
- 3 Rank Summary
- 4 Rank Descriptions
Agony Unleashed is a corporation that is oriented around a military structure. The corporation is organized into squadrons based on time zones. There are a number of Senior Officer ranks with general oversight responsibility for the squadrons. The CEO and Directors run the corporation and ensure Agony Unleashed continues to work as an effective PvP University and Combat force. The goal of the structure is to emphasize the combat
proficiency of the members as well as the level of trust in those members.
In order to proceed up the ranks, the aspiring pilot will have to show dedication to Agony Unleashed as a corporation and not just a place to hang out, chat, and do some PvP. The amount of time it takes you to move up in rank will largely depend on your combat proficiency, integration with the corporation, dedication and service to the corporation, and ability to interact well with other Agony members.
Agony Unleashed started as a corporation of a few people who wanted to PvP together with a focus on tactics rather than the same old alliance PvP that is often repetitive and unoriginal. To that purpose, our focus in Agony is on tactics, strategy, and creativity. The end result of this philosophy is that we often use ships that in general get scorned by the Eve populace and setups that are far from being standard cookie-cutter ones. Contributing to this effort and focusing on developing new tactics and new strategies will get you further within the corporation. than kissing up to a captain, admiral, or director.
Agony Unleashed is not a democracy. Democracies in organizations such as Agony Unleashed often tear themselves apart due to internal pressure and disputes. All you really need is one contentious vote with the corp split down the middle and the vote passing by 55% to 45% and you have a dead, split corporation.
Instead, Agony is run in a quasi-military fashion. By that we mean that the CEO and then the directors of Agony make the decisions as to the implementation of new rules and policies. However, this does not mean that the members are ignored and told what to do. A director or other decision maker will often ask the members what they think about a particular issue but then they will make a decision based upon the input and implement the policy. This means that we want to hear from the members but at the same time we have to bear the responsibility of making the decisions. The lower in rank you are, the less decision making is granted to you.
The roles and responsibilities for each rank are summarised below. A more detailed description of the rank is included towards the end of this article. The ranks start at the lowest and move onto the highest. In general, roles, responsibilities and access rights are cumulative as a pilot goes up the ranks.
- PVP-BASIC or 10 million in combat skill points (excluding industry and so on), prior PvP experience and sponsorship by a Vice Admiral or higher
- Successful new applicant questionnaire
- Entry level to Agony - all pilots must start
- Probationary Rank
- Read the forums
- Learn corporate rules, ranks, structure and policies.
- Take part in corp activities
- Learn how Agony pvps.
- Strive to get promoted to Lieutenant rank.
- Move to Agony's current base of operation and come on Ventrilo when in game.
- Corporate Forum
- Use of items from Agony's corp hangar with oversight from Lt. Commanders and higher ranks.
- View rights to Equipment, Supplies, and Shipping sections of corporate hangar.
- Probationary Rank
- Knows corp policies and processes.
- Takes full part in corp activities.
- Demonstrates proficiency flying T1 frigates.
- Has moved to Agony's current base of operations and is seen on Ventrilo when logged in.
- Take full part in corp activities
- Participate in gangs gathered by other members
- Look out for Ensigns to ensure smooth progression in corp.
- Same as Ensign.
- Successful completion of Intermediate PVP Operation certification.
- Demonstrate an interest in being involved in corp activities over and above Agony PvP.
- Able to answer questions on all PVP-BASIC material.
- Demonstration of proficiency flying T1 Frigates and Destroyers.
- Leadership skill has been trained to Level 4.
- Start leading gangs in PvP and working on developing new tactics.
- Help implement corp policies and provide feedback on those policies to higher ranks.
- Directly responsible for integrating Ensigns and Lieutenants into Agony Unleashed.
- Go over Basic PVP Operations and Structure and Organization certifications with Ensigns and Lieutenants to ensure smooth progression in corp.
- Help out with corp's logistics.
- Pass PVP knowledge by posting on corp forums, creating and editing Wiki articles, scheduling seminars and helping out with classes.
- Help the corp succeed financially.
- Access rights to Equipment and Supplies hangars with ammunition and modules.
- Access right to Core Membership, PVPU, Logistics, and Military Intelligence subforums.
- Able to anchor bubbles and containers for Agony.
- Use of Agony Tactical BM's.
- Member has demonstrated leadership abilities by leading gangs
- Wing Commander skill at Level 2
- All 1st tier leadership skills to Level 3
- Deep knowledge of Agony rules and policies
- Regularly lead gangs
- Able to utilize tactics whilst under fire
- Directly responsible for integrating Ensigns and Lieutenants into Agony Unleashed.
- Administering Intermediate PVP Operations certification to Lieutenants.
- Proactively help with Agony's logistics efforts.
- Answer questions on all material in PVP_BASIC and PVP-WOLFPACKS
- Same as Lt. Commander
- Access to Officer subforum
- Mastery of PVP-FLEET COMMAND material
- Unanimous Director approval and 75% of Senior Officers
- Demonstrated leadership of gangs in combat
- Contribute an original tactic or strategy within Agony Unleashed.
- Lead wings of Agony pilots in combat
- Explore new tactics for both small and larger fleets (BC's, BS's etc)
- Distribute ships to lower ranks as appropriate
- Help mentor new pilots to Agony if Lt Commander and Commander numbers are not sufficient
- Integrate Cruisers into their gangs
- Read the Leadership forum and contribute to discussions
- Access to Reserve Fleet hangar
- Demonstrated ability to manage people within their squadron in a fair and balanced manner.
- Desire to proactively take part in managing a large part of Agony Unleashed
- Run the squadrons they are assigned to along with other V-A's.
- Ensure communication between squadrons and senior officers works effectively in both directions
- Assign mentors to new pilots.
- Ensure all pilots within squadrons have appropriate levels of ships and mods to be ready at a moments notice
- Encourage active participation of all members of a squadron in corp and squadron activities
- Mediate disputes that occur within their squadron without recourse to senior officers unless absolutely required.
- Ensure that all pilots in their squadron are integrated into Agony Unleashed and trained effectively.
- Contribute a monthly evaluation of all squadron members and activities in a monthly leadership report.
- No additional access rights.
- Major contributor to Agony Unleashed above and beyond PVP
- Proficiency at leading mixed heavy gangs
- Unanimous Director approval
- Arranging corporate level events
- Oversight responsibility for squadrons
- Keep Directors informed of any issues affecting the corp
- Mediate disputes with lower ranks
- Command Capital and Battleship fleets
- Implement new tactics using Capital and Battleship fleets
- Defend Agony assets including POS's and other deployed in-space structures
- View Access to corp wallet
- Corporate Trader
- As needed.
- Unanimous Director approval..
- Director level rank within Agony Unleashed.
- All the things that Rells throws at them.
- Keep Agony Unleashed running as an effective PvP University and Combat force
The following describes each rank in more detail and with some context.
Description: This is the entry rank into Agony Unleashed. All pilots that join the corporation, regardless of the candidate's past experiences, will start out as an Ensign and be on probation until they have been promoted first to Lieutenant and then to Lieutenant Commander.
In order to join Agony Unleashed and thus attain the rank of Ensign, a pilot must have completed PVP-BASIC to the satisfaction of the instructor. Note that ensigns are highly advised to take the course more than once to learn all the material thoroughly. In addition, the candidate will have to fill out the new applicant questionnaire, which will be evaluated by the members of the corporation. After some time a director will read the feedback from the questionnaire and make a decision about the candidate.
Advanced pilots that have been in the game a long time still have to take PVP-BASIC in order to learn these aspects. The reason is simple; we don't know what your background is for sure. If you know everything in the course it will be a fun wolf pack; a time to brush up on old skills and an opportunity to help those less knowledgeable than yourself. If helping others is not your cup of tea, Agony is certainly the wrong corporation for you.
As a note to the new or aspiring Ensign, even though you might have a lot of experience in PvP, Agony PvP functions in a manner in which you have probably not experienced elsewhere in the game. Be prepared to learn and keep an open mind and you will do fine.
Rights and Responsibilities: Read and understand the rules to the corporation and to be ready to follow those rules:
- Ensigns will be entitled to use tech 1 frigates provided by the corporation and tech 1 modules provided by the corporation, however, the Ensign will have to ask for these modules and ships from the hangars. The ensign will be able to see these items but will need to ask another member to obtain them.
- Ensigns will engage in the study of how to fly tech 1 frigates in PvP combat. Keep in mind that this study is very worthwhile and fun. Many experienced Agony pilots are often in tech 1 frigates because of their capabilities. In fact, a tech 1 frigate is the favorite of many advanced Agony pilots to kill interceptors.
- As an Ensign you are effectively on a trial basis with Agony Unleashed as we should be on a trial basis with you. Although this means that higher-ranking pilots are constantly evaluating the Ensigns, this does not mean that Ensigns are subject to the whims and desires of other members. Any member trying to use an Ensign as their mining slave, disposable scan alt or other clear misuse will be dealt with. If you feel another member is unfairly treating you, you should bring that to the attention of one of your captains as soon as possible. This situation will be resolved quickly.
- Like any other member of Agony, you must be on Ventrilo when logged into the game, even if you are AFK. Even if you are just mining, sit in the corporate channel and be sociable. We have found that pilots that don't get on Ventrilo don't integrate into the corporation well.
- Ensigns should keep at least three frigates fitted and ready to fly in the main Agony station at all times. Often when reaction times must be fast, there is no time to fit out.
- When asking for modules, Ensigns must have a list ready to go with what you need so as to not unduly burden the Agony pilot giving out the modules with a long wait.
- As an Ensigns primarily report to the Captains that manage the squadron that they are in. However, it is highly advisable that Ensigns seek advice of the Lieutenants, Lt. Commanders, and Commanders on aspects of Agony, PvP and so on.
- There is nothing preventing Ensigns, or any other member for that matter, from flying your larger ships in PvP, but the corporation will not provide these ships until the pilot is certified through the classes and higher ranks. Also keep in mind that Ensigns will need to demonstrate their proficiency with tech 1 frigates before being promoted to Lieutenant.
- Ensigns are responsible for keeping up with reading the forums and participating in discussions as appropriate.
- An Ensign must get promoted within 1 month of joining Agony Unleashed (it isn't difficult to get to Lieutenant) or they will be removed from the corp. Exceptions can be made to this rule in exceptional circumstances.
Description: At this rank the Agony Unleashed pilot transitions to a real member. At this point the new member should be integrated into the corporation and demonstrate PvP competence and a level of trustworthiness. The member will start getting limited hangar access and be able to fly bigger ships provided by Agony.
In order to attain the rank of Lieutenant, you must have completed PVP-WOLFPACKS to the satisfaction of your instructor. This course will introduce you to the realm of destroyer combat and the many uses that this underrated ship can be put to. During your tenure as Lieutenant, you will master the usage of these powerful and underrated ships.
You will need to demonstrate proficiency at flying a tech 1 frigate in PvP Combat. The demonstration will come through the use of verbal tests, experience flying with Agony Fleets and recommendations of your Captains.
Rights and Responsibilities:
- Lieutenants will be allowed to take your own modules and Ammo from the hangars without asking other Agony pilots to help you.
- Lieutenants will be familiar with the rules of the corporation and the standards of behavior associated with flying with Agony Unleashed. At this point Lieutenants are expected to be answering more questions about Agony rules than they are asking.
- Lieutenants will be tacitly responsible for seeing to the welfare of Ensigns in the corporation. By this we mean that Lieutenants should be looking out for their rights and be reporting any incidents of abuse or misuse to your Captains to be resolved. Although some may consider this to be underhanded, we ask the Lieutenants to consider how underhanded it is to be supporting, via your silence, a pilot abusing other pilots. Captains are under strict orders not to reveal the source of such incidents.
- The leadership of Agony absolutely hates having to deal with these things but they do come up on occasion and they are destructive and must be dealt with immediately.
- Lieutenants will not have any supervisory rights over Ensigns in the corporation. At this rank Lieutenants are still new members and expected to be still learning about us as well as PVP.
- Lieutenants will be responsible for using your own good judgment in supplying new Ensigns with modules that they will need in PvP and other Agony activities. Lieutenants are expected to use judgment in handing out items, if someone asks for 100 warp disruptors, the Lieutenant shouldn't have to ask a Captain what to do. Although the contents of the module hangars are not particularly valuable, it is a pain to rebuild everything if needed.
- Lieutenants will be eligible to begin participation in Agony bonus plans. These plans pay you a portion of the corporate profits based on contributions to the Agony in the form of material or work.
Description: Members of this rank are expected to be beginning to make the transition to leadership roles within the corporation and be proficient at small ship PvP. It is at this stage that you will start getting pressure to lead gangs and expand your skills. Successful Lt. Commanders spend time thinking up new tactics, helping the corporation succeed financially and implementing policies of the corporation.
In order to be promoted to this rank, you will have to have demonstrated your ability to use destroyers proficiently in combat. In addition, you will be required to know the rules of the corporation thouroughly. Thirdly, you will need to have demonstrated an interest in Agony as more than a place to PvP occasionally. Lieutennants will also require at least level 4 of the Leadership skill.
Rights and Responsibilities
- Members of this rank will be directly responsible for helping to integrate new Ensigns into Agony regardless of the squad that the member may be in.
- You will have the rights to a higher percentage for your contributions to Agony when it comes to determining bonuses.
- As you have demonstrated proficiency with tech 1 gear, Lt. Commanders will have the rights to request items out of the Reserve Modules hangar, allowing you use some captured tech 2 gear scan probes, warp disrupt probes, bubbles and other items in Reserve Modules.
- In order facilitate fleet actions involving space control. Lt. Commanders will have the ability to anchor containers and bubbles in space for Agony.
- Lt. Commanders will be allowed to have the official pack of Agony tactical bookmarks that are mapped by agony pilots and are very useful in combat.
- The expectation of the Lt. Commander is that they will actively take over the role of leading a squad in combat under the command of a Wing commander. As a result you will be expected to train up to Leadership V skill (normally about 7-9 days of training) during your time as a Lt. Commander.
- You will be responsible for becoming proficient in leading squads within a gang.
- Lt. Commanders should be capable of starting and leading a gang. Note that it's OK to say "only tech 1 frigs and destroyers in this gang guys" if you feel your command skills need more work.
- Lt. Commanders should have mastered the content of PVP-BASIC to the point that they can answer questions about all of the materials.
Description: Commanders of Agony are just one step below the leadership officers of Agony and are generally concerned with the acquisition of leadership skills both in PvP and throughout the corporation. If you are an officer, then you will be expected to know the rules and policies by heart and be able to be proficient in PvP. You should be leading squads regularly and able to work out tactics while under fire in PvP. You aren't just a follower anymore but a leader.
In order to be promoted to this rank you must have completed PVP-ADVANCED to the satisfaction of your instructor. In completion you should know the impact and techniques of psychological warfare, be able to adapt to changing strategic and tactical circumstances and have more experience running a wing.
In order to be promoted to Commander, you must also have the first tier leadership skills to at least 3: these will give your gang far more power as a whole. A commander with these skills to 4 will give 20% bonuses to 5 attributes, making it like installing 5 new modules in every ship.
Rights and Responsibilities
- Commanders should be regularly forming gangs to PvP and be able to command a gang proficiently.
- Along with Lt. Commanders, Commanders will be directly responsible for helping to integrate new Ensigns into Agony. This means helping them learn the rules, learn their way around and so on.
- Commanders should major asset when it comes to the corporation's financial and production health. It takes a lot of minerals to make all of those modules and commanders should be prepared to organize hauling runs and so on without having to be asked.
- Commanders should have mastered the core tactics of small ship combat, bookmark usage, flybys and all other materials contained in PVP-BASIC as well as PVP-WOLFPACKS. A commander should be able to teach others the content in these courses and answer questions on the usage of those tactics.
- Commanders will be given direct access to the Reserve Modules hangar which holds mainline, often captured, tech 2 gear (very expensive modules are actually sold off) and will be able to give out these modules and use them.
- Commanders are expected to take leadership roles and help resolve member disputes of inferior grade members as well as integrate new members into the corp. For promotion to Captain, your leadership skills will be evaluated and scrutinized as closely as your combat skills.
Description: Captains are full Agony senior officers. Pilots are promoted to Captain because they are valuable to the corporation in terms of PvP skill and have contributed to the corporation over a significant period of time. However, prospective Captains, for whatever reason, do not want to lead squadrons or advance further in the Agony rank structure. People suitable for Captain but who also want to run a squadron and meet the requirements will be promoted to Vice Admiral (see below) instead. The Captain rank is
primarily for those pilots who have given exceptional service to the corporation but wish to concentrate on combat and tactics rather than leadership. Captains remain a very active member of their squadron.
To be promoted to Captain, you will have demonstrated mastery of PVP-FLEET COMMAND material, PvP tactics strategy. Each Captain will be required to make an original contribution to the tactics or strategy of PvP within Agony. For example, past contributions have included interceptor killing tech 1 frigate tactics and nosing destroyer tactics. The aspiring captain will have to write up their tactics, modify them and adapt them according to the input from other members and be able to teach these tactics.
To be promoted to Captain, you also will need to have the approval of all of the directors of Agony Unleashed and at least 75% of the senior officers (captain and above).
Rights and Responsibilities
- Captains of Agony Unleashed should be leading Wings of ships in combat and exploring new tactics to apply with both small ships and mixed ship fleets.
- Captains should be thinking about the strategy and tactics of using larger ships in combat such as cruisers, battle cruisers and battleships.
- Captains will have access to the Reserve Fleet and Reserve Modules hangars directly.
- Captains should be able to effectively integrate cruisers into their fleets and be able to use them effectively.
- Captains are responsible for reading the leadership forums and participating in corporate policy discussions.
- Captains should take an active part in mentoring new recruits into Agony Unleashed.
Description: Vice Admirals are full Agony senior officers, which have far more rights, responsibilities and work than others only one level below them. If you get promoted to this level, don't think you hit the ISK and power mother lode. It has been a long running joke that we promote people to VA because they irritate Rells and he wants to put them to work. In reality, the CEO and directors make people VA's because they are valuable to the corporation in terms of PvP skill, leadership and contribution to the corporation. However, VA's pay for it by having to work on more administrative duties than those below them.
The Vice Admirals of agony are the cream of the crop when it comes to corp contributions, and leadership. Combat and leadership skills combine to make a great VA.
To be promoted to Vice Admiral, you must have demonstrated mastery of PVP-FLEET COMMAND material, PvP tactics strategy. Each Vice Admiral will be required to make an original contribution to the tactics or strategy of PvP within Agony. For example, past contributions have included interceptor killing tech 1 frigate tactics and nosing destroyer tactics. The aspiring VA will have to write up their tactics, modify them and adapt them according to the input from other members and be able to teach these tactics. A primary skill required by Vice Admirals is that of good people management and a desire to put in the hours managing a squadron effectively.
To be promoted to Vice Admiral, you also will need to have the approval of all of the directors of Agony Unleashed and at least 75% of the senior officers (captain and above).
Rights and Responsibilities
- Vice Admirals of Agony Unleashed should be leading Wings of ships in combat and exploring new tactics to apply with both small ships and mixed ship fleets.
- Vice Admirals should be thinking about the strategy and tactics of using larger ships in combat such as cruisers, battle cruisers and battleships.
- Vice Admirals will have access to the Reserve Fleet and Reserve Modules hangars directly.
- Vice Admirals have the responsibility of working with other Vice Admirals to command Squadrons within AGONY. Squadron members report directly to the team of Vice Admirals that are in command of the squadron.
- Vice Admirals have the right to mediate dispute and enforce resolution of disputes. Disputes should only make it to higher levels of Agony if they are between Vice Admirals themselves or between a Vice Admirals and a lower ranking member.
- Squadron command activities will be overseen by the more senior members and with the partnership of other Vice Admirals assigned to that Group.
- Vice Admirals are not allowed to demand ISK, modules or any other property of an Agony member. Property of members is theirs to do with as they wish and it cannot be compelled.
- Vice Admirals are subject to discipline for attempting to use their squadron members as scan alts, mining slaves or other disreputable actions.
- Vice Admirals will be responsible for managing the training and integration of their Squadron members into Agony Unleashed. This includes, but is not limited to, making sure that the Group members attend the proper classes for their rank, encouraging members to attend multiple times for training, answering questions on PvP and tactics, directing them to resources of Agony that are available to them, answering questions on Agony policies, hangar use and so on.
- Vice Admirals should be able to effectively integrate cruisers into their fleets and be able to use them effectively.
- Vice Admirals are responsible for monthly evaluating their Squadron members for promotion and delivering their recommendations to senior officers.
- Vice Admirals are responsible for reading the leadership forums and participating in corporate policy discussions.
An Admiral is a senior member of Agony that has demonstrated proficiency at leading mixed gangs composed of heavies, which include anything heavier than a cruiser. As these ships are expensive and fly very different, the skills to use them are dramatically different from what you would expect from other ships.
In addition to being a fleet commander of high caliber, an Admiral is a major contributor to the corporation, using their time to help improve the corporation rather than venturing off on their own interests. As a result, these officers will get a higher portion of Bonus Plans than other members and will often get a salary from the corporation depending upon the extent to which their time is consumed working for Agony.
To become an Admiral, the member will require the unanimous consent of all directors in the corporation. In addition, to become an Admiral you will have to have the first tier leadership bonus skills to at least 4.
Rights and Responsibilities
- An Admiral will have view access to the corp wallet.
- An Admiral will be able to apply to be a Corporate Trader, allowing them to buy and all things for the corporation as well as place corporate orders and so on.
- Admirals will be charged with arranging corporate support events such as mining operations and corporate ratting exercises.
- Admirals have primary oversight responsibility for the functioning of the squadrons in Agony. They are the first line of oversight that the Squadrons are being run properly. They will have the capability to recommend demotions to captains not living up to their responsibilities or promotions of members to captain.
- Admirals are required to keep the senior officers informed of problems within Agony, disputes involving Captains and so on.
- Admirals have the right to mediate disputes between officers of inferior grade and implement the results of the mediation. Appeals to Admiral or Fleet Admiral decisions go right to the directors and should be rare in the extreme.
- Admirals will have the responsibility of commanding Capital fleets within Agony. This includes dreadnoughts and carriers. They will also be able to command Battleship class fleets and fleets of mixed battleships and other ships.
- Admirals will be required to implement new tactics involving battleship and capital ship fleets.
- Admirals are primarily charged with defending Agony interests including stations and other deployed in-space assets of Agony.
- Admirals should have all other gang bonus skills at 4.
Description: All directors of Agony are, by default, Fleet Admirals. Fleet admirals are made by unanimous consent of the directors and are very rare in the rank structure of Agony.
A Fleet Admiral is essentially a corporate leader similar to a director. The Fleet Admirals and Directors are under the command of the CEO of Agony Unleashed and are charged with implementing all aspects of the corporation including promotions, structure of the corporation and so on.
Rights and Responsibilities
A fleet admiral has all the rights and responsibilities of the other ranks within Agony. In addition, the Fleet admirals have the ability to implement policy, enforce mediation and apply general disciplinary action if need be.
The auxiliary ranks of Agony Unleashed confer more roles and capabilities on the members of the corp that possess these ranks. To gain any of these ranks, the member must be at least a Commander in rank in the corporation. Granting of these ranks is a decision that is left entirely up to Admiral or superior grade officers and will depend on level of trust or so on.
Able to perform research tasks such as copying blueprints and researching blueprints. Agony policy is to have all blueprint originals locked down for safety. To have this auxiliary rank you must hold the rank of Commander or greater; in addition you will require research skill at level 4 or better.
This member is able to build ships and modules. This member is responsible for keeping the hangars full and refining the excess materials and accumulated extraneous modules such as rat loot or other excesses. The Builder must hold at least the rank of Commander and the Skills of Production Efficiency 4 and Scrap Metal Processing 1. Note that builders are advised to improve their ore processing skills to 2 and Scrap Metal processing to 3. In addition, builders should hold high standing with the NPC
Corporation at which they are refining. Non-refining builders are possible as well if agreements are made.
Builders will have take access to the production material hangars but not query access. This means that they can build items but cant actually see the materials in the hangar. This is for corporation asset safety.
This is an extension of the builder role that allows the member to see the contents of the production materials hangar. This person will be responsible for making sure that adequate mineral and other production supplies are on hand. These responsibilities are in addition to the responsibilities of a builder.
A Build Manager has the requirements of a Builder with added requirements of being a Captain or better in Agony.
This person is allowed to buy and sell items for the corporation. This rank requires a rank of at least Vice Admiral and will be granted only to members beyond question and after thorough review of the corporate officers.
This rank allows the member to deploy and configure Agony space stations. This rank requires a rank of Captain or better (Vice Admiral is preferred) and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.