Capital Support Operations Certification
From Agony Unleashed
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known to the administrators.|
- Evaluator Fee: 20M ISK
- Agony Empire Fee: 5M ISK
- Free for AGONY Rank: Lieutenant+
- Evaluator Required Certifications:
- Evaluator Rank Requirements:
- Lieutenant Commander
- Evaluatee Required Certifications:
- Approximate testing time: 2-4 hr.
- Evaluatee General Requirements (These are required as part of the demonstration portion of the certification, NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Evaluatee must have a working patched client available for connecting to one of the 2 test servers (Singularity or Multiplicity)
- Evaluatee must meet minimum skill requirements necessary to create a cynosural field on either server
- Evaluatee must meet the minimum skill requirements to pilot a tech 1 ‘Hauler’ with ‘Cargo Expanders’.
- Evaluatee must meet the minimum skill requirements to use either a ‘Small Nos’ or ‘Salvager’.
- Explain how the Cynosural Field Theory skill affects the deployment of Cynosural Fields (cynos)
- State how much of which type of fuel is required to create a cyno, and how much cargo space would be needed (assume minimal skill necessary to fit a Cynosural Field Generator).
- State the ship class that receives a bonus to the deployment of cynos, and what that bonus is.
- List the effects that deploying a cyno has on the ship deploying it.
- State the system security levels that allow the deploying of cynos
- List all criteria that must be met in order for a capital ship to jump (in cases of ambiguity due to influences of pilot skill assume bare minimum skills when stating values).
- Explain what ship you would choose and how you would set it up if you wanted to drop a capital into an extremely hostile situation (i.e. the cyno ship would be considered expendable)
- Explain what ship you would choose, how you would set it up and what support ship(s) you would require in order to drop a cyno in a moderately hostile situation without losing the cyno ship
- Demonstrate that you can deploy a cyno near a station such that the incoming capital can safely dock immediately after jumping
- Explain what is circular cynofielding?
- Explain the advantages of circular cynos?
Basic Support Section:
Dreadnaught Support Section:
- What Fuel does the Revelation use?
- What Fuel does the Phoenix use?
- What Fuel does the Moros use?
- What Fuel does the Naglfar use?
- What Ammunition does the Revelation use and gets a Bonus for?
- What Ammunition does the Phoenix use and gets a Bonus for?
- What Ammunition does the Moros use and gets a Bonus for?
- What Ammunition does the Naglfar use and gets a Bonus for?
- Explain what the Siege module is for and what fuel it requires?
- How long does the Siege module last when activated?
- What can a Dreadnaught do when in Siege mode?
- How do you tell when a Dreadnaught is in Siege mode?
- Explain what items (I.e. Fuels, Ammo etc..) a dreadnaught would require on a POS takedown? (Note: The evaluator will choose a random dreadnaught for you to support.)
- How far can a Dreadnaught jump with Jump Drive Calibration 1?
- Can a Dreadnaught jump when in a Bubble, Warp Jammed/Scrammed?
Carrier Support Section:
- What Fuel does the Archon use?
- What Fuel does the Chimera use?
- What Fuel does the Thanatos use?
- What Fuel does the Nidhoggur use?
- Explain what the Triage module is for and what fuel it requires?
- How long does the Triage module last when activated?
- What can a Carrier do when in Triage mode?
- Explain what items (I.e. Fuels, etc…) a Carrier would require on a POS takedown.
- How far can a Carrier jump with Jump Drive Calibration 1?
- Can a Carrier jump when in a Bubble, Warp Jammed/Scrammed?
Capital Industrial Support Section:
- What Fuel does the Rorqual use?
- Explain what the Industrial Core module is for and what fuel it requires?
- How long does the Capital Industrial module last for when activated?
- What can a Rorqual do when in Industrial Core mode?
Logistics and Support:
- Capital route planning: Using the Jump Planner tool located at www.eve-icsc.com/jumptools/jumpplanner.php, create a route from a pre-determined location the evaluator will supply.
- Once the route has been created determine Safe spots or Stations the Capital pilot can jump to.
- Once the route has been created determine where and what fuels will be needed to get the Capital pilot to and from the location.
- Once the route has been created determine where re-supply points should be and how will you the Capital support person get there to re-supply the Capital ship.
- Can a Rorqual jump when in a Bubble, Warp Jammed/Scrammed?
- Using the Phoenix, plan a route from Pakkonen to H-PA using the safest route possible. Plan for the Dread to Siege for 30 minutes and return. Calculate how much Jump fuel is needed, how much Siege Fuel is needed, and how many rounds of Ammunition can be stored? Determine where and if you will need to re-supply the Dread with ammo, jump fuel and Siege fuel and at what points and times during the operation.