Interdictor Operations Specialist Certification
From Agony Unleashed
|This article has been nominated for deletion. If you do not wish the page to be deleted please make your opinion known to the administrators.|
- Evaluator Fee: 20M ISK
- Agony Empire Fee: 5M ISK
- Free for AGONY Rank: Lt. Commander+
- Evaluator Required Certifications:
- Certification Evaluator
- Interdictor Operations Specialist
- Evaluator Rank Requirements:
- Evaluatee Required Certifications:
- Evaluatee Recommended Certifications:
- Approximate testing time: Verbal 20m + Practical 25m
- Explain the conditions that must be met in order for a ship to be pulled into a warp disruption bubble.
- State the minimum amount of time between deploying bubbles using a single launcher, and which skills (if any) affect this.
- Demonstrate that you can deploy a bubble in such a position as to cover as much of the area around a gate where incoming pilots will appear as possible.
- Demonstrate how you would use a bubble trap to catch another ship. Explain the various uses of bubble traps.
- Explain how you would use an Interdictor to hinder a pursuing gang.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of each of the four Interdictors.
- Explain and justify how you setup your chosen Interdictor.
- State the advantages and disadvantages of using two bubble launchers as opposed to one.
- Describe a situation where it would be advantageous to have a cloaking device fitted to your Interdictor.
- Demonstrate how to drop a bubble on a relatively stationary target and get out without being webbed. Are there any considerations in fitting you might want to think about when using an Interdictor as a fleet support ship?
- Describe how you would position your cloaked Interdictor off of a station undock such as Agony's HQ SOEA.
- Identify a scenario in which you would not engage another frigate / destroyer 1v1
- When is it appropriate to drop bubbles while you are part of a fleet?
- How will dropping a bubble affect your agro?
- How might a CovOps be used against you to keep your Interdictor aggressed?
Using the test server demonstrate the following to your evaluator.
- Drop a bubble on your evaluator as he comes through the gate that catches him.
- Catch your evaluator in a bubble as he is warping to you. Evaluator will start 1 system out.
- Hinder your evaluators progress in catching your gang. Pilot should be placed on gate. Instructor 1 full system behind. Covops or rear guard has warned of an enemy fleet approaching from behind.